Come work with us!
Employment opportunity, part time (60%), 6 months with possible extension
We seek a professional marketing communications manager to proactively develop our media outreach strategies, create and implement product and service announcements, work with our vendors and strategic partners. We work in an international network of customers and suppliers. As a communications and marketing manager you will work and communicate with people in all levels of these organizations – from the factory floor to top management.
Develop and implement our communication plan. This includes:
- Build our reach in social channels and create content for our social channels, including Facebook, Instagram and Linked In.
- Create editorial contents and update our homepage regularly.
- Create press releases and develop relationships with media.
- Respond to inquiries and build customer relationships
- Create and structure sales material in close collaboration with our designers.
Candidate background and experience
You will work with our team and our clients on a regular basis and will have great influence on communications and marketing activities. You are expected to be able to work greatly independently as well as in teams.
Skills and background
- You are a communicator and possess solid writing skills and proficiency to deliver clear, targeted messages through social media, web and press.
- You are highly organized and an accomplished problem solver.
- Strong people skills and ability to manage international customer and media relations
- A bachelor degree in public relations, journalism, communications or equivalent. Ideally at least two years relevant professional experience.
- A strong interest in design, business and culture.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office is required. Adobe CS and Word Press a bonus.
- Proficiency in English is required. Mandarin, Cantonese, Swedish or any other language is a good bonus.
About Chen Karlsson
We are a young, creative and small yet quickly growing scandinavian-asian design studio based in Stockholm, Sweden. With half of our team originating from asia and the other half from Scandinavia, we develop innovative design and public art for the international market.
How to apply.
Send in your application including CV and portfolio/references to jieshi(a)chenkarlsson(dot)com by December 17th the latest.
We look forward to hearing from you!